Baby teether and bath toy Turtle 'H2Origami' in green made from natural rubber
Transform bath time with your little one into a sensory playtime session under the sea and into the marine universe. Inspired by origami shapes, this H2Origami Turtle is both a bath toy and a baby teether. It helps soothe teething gums while widening their imagination and raising their awareness of marine animals and the oceans. Why not create fantastic storylines during bath time with other sea H2Origami creatures like Whale and Crab. H2Origami Turtle is designed and manufactured with safety at the forefront:
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- There are no holes in the design to prevent the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
- Completely safe for kids and non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Socially responsible purchase: With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping scholar kids in India.
- Every purchase of an H2Origami character donates 10¢ to OCEANA Org to clean the Oceans.
Description Length 22 cm, Width 2.5 cm, Height 22 cm. Turtle Length 10 cm, Height 9.5 cm. The material is 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees, hand-painted with safe natural food-grade dyes. The packaging is made of cardstock. Special Care Requirement - wash with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not place in direct sunlight. Remove all packaging before giving to child.